Medicare options made clear.

Medicare can seem confusing and complex at first. What is covered? What isn’t covered? What about prescription drugs, the donut hole, and late enrollment penalties? We’ll explain how each part of Medicare works and the different supplement options available to you. As part of our process we will evaluate your needs, your current insurance, and your budget to determine the most cost efficient options available. Our goal is to deliver the highest value possible in your situation.

It’s important you work with someone who knows Medicare and specializes in the senior market to explain your options. Since 2001 we’ve been working in the Tri-Valley and SF Bay Area to guide Medicare clients to find the right coverage for them. Let us help you.

Partner with experience.

As an independent agency, we have access to many of the major insurance carriers who offer Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage, and Part D prescription drug plans in the local market. This allows us to evaluate multiple options on your behalf.

Here are some of the insurance carriers we work with:

  • UnitedHealthcare
  • Humana
  • Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Shield of CA
  • Health Net
senior-gardening
home-basics

Original Medicare Basics

Original Medicare can help pay for many of your healthcare needs.  Original Medicare covers roughly 80% of the cost of your health care, leaving you with 20% of the cost reflected in deductibles, copays, and coinsurance.

LEARN MORE
home-supplement

Medicare Supplemental Plans

A Medicare Supplement plan (also known as Medigap) can cover all or a portion of your 20% exposure under Original Medicare.  More importantly, because these are structured as Preferred Provider Plans (PPO), these enable you to see any doctor that accepts Medicare.

LEARN MORE
home-advantage

Medicare Advantage Plans

Medicare Advantage Plans are your HMO options. These plans often have lower monthly premiums, and most have Part D prescription drug plans embedded.

LEARN MORE
home-drugs

Prescription Drug (Part D) Plans

Original Medicare does not cover your maintenance prescription drugs.  Every county offers a variety of stand-alone Part D prescription drug plans.

LEARN MORE
home-faqs

Frequently Asked Questions

Here are answers to some commonly asked questions.  If you have specific questions regarding your situation, please contact us.

LEARN MORE
home-resources

Resources

Need even more information?  Here are some valuable resources that offer more detail about your Medicare coverage and options.

LEARN MORE
Let’s talk about your specific needs.